In person hiring event! 629 Salisbury St., Worcester.
Wednesday, March 22, 9am-4pm.
Jewish Healthcare employment opportunities change regularly so check back often or check on Indeed. Our Campus has been employing the best health care professionals since 1916. If you’re up to the challenge, please check out our job postings and apply today. Proudly following all EEOC guidelines as an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our benefits include:
- Weekly Pay Check
- 401K pension with Employer Contribution and Yearly Profit Sharing
- Health Insurance Available from First Day of Hire
- Employer paid life insurance
- Dental, Short-term Disability & Life Insurance
- Financial Planning
- Nursing Bridge Program up to $9000 a year
- Tuition Assistance up to $3000 a year
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Day Off in Birthday Month and Anniversary Month
- Vacation Time, And More
Other on-campus services available for Employees include: Dry Cleaning; Massage Therapy; Corporate Discounts for Work Shoes, Cell Phone, JCC Gym Membership and more!