Flexible Schedule, Part Time, and Per Diem
We are seeking an RN / LPN with experience in geriatric services preferred. If you are a caring, hardworking and reliable nurse looking to make a tangible difference in the joy and happiness of a senior’s life then we’re looking for you to be a part of our dedicated team. The successful LPN in this role must possess an abiding respect for and knowledge of the elderly with an emphasis on geriatric care management to promote health, wellness and positive aging.
The RN / LPN will plan, coordinate, direct, implement and evaluate programs for our residents while ensuring individual service plans meet the needs of each resident.
- Assists Director of Health and Wellness in performing admission assessment and service plan on each resident as needed.
- Monitors resident care. Participates with Team to review, revise and implement Individual Service Plans. Documents status changes.
- Assist Director of Health and Wellness to conduct physical assessments and reviews of potential participants.
- Conduct ongoing communication with family about participants’ health status and medications.
- Maintains records and prepares statistical reports to evaluate programs. Keeps current on new developments, methods, and techniques in field.
- Assist in maintaining a safe environment to protect residents, staff, and visitors from injury. Be knowledgeable of safety policies and procedures.
- Licensed RN / LPN issued by the Massachusetts Board of Nursing Registration
- Prior experience in assisted living, memory care, or long-term care experience preferred
- Strong communication, computer, community relations, and personnel skills